The MEDA Foundation, Inc.
The mission of The MEDA Foundation, Inc is to offer educational workshops, courses, seminars, and conferences that increase the effectiveness of Maryland economic and community development practitioners as well as their counterparts in the state who work in partnership to create jobs for Maryland’s citizens.
The purpose of The MEDA Foundation, Inc is to offer training opportunities for Maryland’s economic and community development practitioners and their counterparts who share an interest in job creation throughout the state.
- Danny Thompson, President, Somerset County Economic Development Commission
- Shawn Gunaratne, Vice President, Bon Secours Community Works
- Jessica Reynolds, CEcD, Secretary, Senior Director, Maryland Department of Commerce
- Beth Woodring, Treasurer, Frederick County Office of Economic Development
- Susan Banks, Dorchester County Economic Development Office
- Shelly Gross-Wade, Principal Consultant & CEO, Bay Crossing Consulting
- Bill Tompkins, President & CEO, Montgomery County Economic Development Corporation