The MEDA Mentorship Program is a unique opportunity to share the years of professional development experience you have attained by mentoring emerging professionals in Maryland!
The MEDA Mentorship Program also offers an opportunity for MEDA members who are new to economic development—or looking to next level their career—to seek some guidance from others within the industry.
The program matches mentors and mentees based on expertise, needs, geographic location, etc.
If you’re interested in being mentored, please click here.
If you’re interested in providing mentorship, please click here.
Mentorship Program participants must be MEDA members. Not a member yet? Sign up here!
- Denise Beaver, CEcD, Acting Director, Carroll County Department of Economic Development
- Lynn Benzion, CEcD, Director of Economic Development, Montgomery County Economic Development Corporation
- Laurie Boyer Babb, CEcD, Director of Economic Development, Montgomery County Economic Development Corporation
- Kim Clark, Executive Vice President, Baltimore Development Corporation
- Sharon Disque, CEcD, Economic Development Manager, City of Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Sandy Dubay, CEcD, CEO, Platinum PR – Places Reimagined
- Heather Gramm, CEcD, Assistant Secretary, Business & Industry Sector Development, Maryland Department of Commerce
- Richard Griffin, AICP, CEcD, Director of Economic Development, The City of Frederick
- Vernon Thompson, Retired Executive Vice President, Howard County Economic Development Authority
- Larry Twele, CEcD, Principal, Eastport Partners, LLC
- Lisa Webb, CEcD, Retired, Manager, Public Private Partnership (P3) Office – The Secretary’s Office, MDOT