Business Development Committee
The Business Development Committee connects MEDA with public and private funding partners who invest in the organization’s mission and vision for Maryland’s future. Aside from spreading the word of MEDA’s impact throughout the state, this effort yields the financial support necessary to allow MEDA to provide quality services to all members.
For more than 50 years, MEDA, Maryland’s only economic development association, has evolved into a powerful force, providing valuable benefits and services to its partners. Today, our vibrant membership holds key leadership positions in local and regional economic development organizations, as well as cabinet-level positions in state agencies. Our members work for virtually all of the state’s 23 counties and the City of Baltimore, leading private companies and non-profit agencies, all of whom have a stake in Maryland’s prosperity.
Our partners recognize that MEDA members propel Maryland’s economic success. As a result, they view MEDA as a valuable networking and training resource for the economic development community. MEDA sponsorship benefits include access to this diverse group of members and partnership with an organization strategically positioned to heighten visibility in Maryland.
- Lucas Cade, Senior Economic Development Advisor, FirstEnergy
- Fabian Walters, Jr., Principal, Miles & Stockbridge, LLC.
- Rosa Cruz, Vice President Communications, Anne Arundel Economic Development Corporation
- Andy Fish, Senior Director of the Office of Programs, Maryland Department of Commerce
- John Genakos, Director of Development, MEDCO
- Tamar Osterman, Senior Business Development Representative, Maryland Department of Commerce
- Susan Small, Director of Business Development, Washington County Department of Business Development