Business Development Committee
The Business Development Committee connects MEDA with funding partners invested in the organization’s mission and vision for Maryland’s future. This effort yields the financial support allowing MEDA to provide quality programs at cost effective rates.
For more than 50 years, MEDA, Maryland’s only economic development association, has evolved into a powerful force, providing valuable benefits and services to its partners. Today, our vibrant membership holds key leadership positions in local and regional economic development organizations, as well as cabinet-level positions in state agencies. Our members work for virtually all of the state’s 23 counties and the City of Baltimore, leading private companies and non-profit agencies, all of whom have a stake in Maryland’s prosperity.
Our partners recognize that MEDA members propel Maryland’s economic success. As a result, they view MEDA as a valuable networking and training resource for the economic development community. MEDA sponsorship benefits include access to this diverse group of members and partnership with an organization strategically positioned to heighten visibility in Maryland.
- John R. Devine, Principal, Miles & Stockbridge P.C.
- Stephen M. Primosch, Financial Officer, Anne Arundel County Economic Development Corporation
- Robert C. Brennan, Executive Director, MEDCO
- Elaine Carroll, Program Director, Jane Adams Resource Corporation
- Sean M. Looney, Vice President, State Government Affairs, Comcast
- Amy E. Seitz, Director, Community Access and Partnerships, Maryland Department of Housing & Community Development