The Awards Committee meets monthly in the fall to plan the awards nomination process and strategizes outreach for the Annual Awards Program. Committee members represent Maryland’s five regions.
- Brian P. Darmody, Esq., Associate Vice President of Research and Economic Development, University of Maryland
- John M. Wasilisin, President/Chief Operating Officer, TEDCO
- Jodie L. Bollinger, Business Development Specialist, Frederick County Office of Economic Development
- Michelle E. DeSoto, Economic Research Specialist, Charles County Department of Economic Development
- Kathryn Gordon, Deputy Director, Worcester County Economic Development
- Laura K. Kordzikowski Soper, Business Development Specialist, City of Salisbury
- Adam Mawyer, Economic Development Specialist, St. Mary’s County Department of Economic Development
- Dawn R. Medley, Vice President, Business Finance, FSC First
- Rachel S. Ryan, Project Compliance Administrator at Maryland Economic Development Corporation (MEDCO)
- Stacey Smith, Executive Director, CyberSecurity Association of Maryland, Inc.
- Erika Quesenbery Sturgill, Grants & Economic Development Coordinator, City of Havre de Grace
- Patrick S. Terranova, South Team Director, Baltimore Development Corporation
- Guy J. Winterberg, Assistant Director, Tri County Council of Western Maryland