Program Development Committee
The Program Development Committee plans quarterly conferences with great enthusiasm, creating content, securing speakers, and coordinating logistics. They also support MEDA’s Vice President in the development of the Annual Conference.
Committee members understand the practice of economic development and its partner disciplines, maintain a network of speaker contacts, and dedicate the time required to develop quality programs. The Committee has at least three face-to- face meetings and several conference calls per year in preparation for the conference, with additional work completed via phone and e-mail. MEDA makes every effort to populate this committee with regional representatives.
Committee members serve a one-year term beginning in May after the MEDA Annual Conference.
- Lara Fritts, CEcD, FM, Division Director, Frederick County Division of Economic Development and Workforce Services
- Lori Ratzburg, Senior Director Regional Growth and Retention, Maryland Department of Commerce
Annual Conference Committee
- Rosa Cruz, CEcD, Chief of Staff, Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development
- Richard Griffin, CEcD, Director, The City of Frederick Economic Development
- Cassy Haber, Assistant Director, Marketing & Communications, TEDCO
- Mary Morris, Director, Baltimore Fund, University of Maryland Baltimore
- Chris Moyer, Managing Director of Business Development and Marketing, Howard County Economic Development Authority
- Larysa A Salamacha, Managing Director, Strategy, Research & Analytics, Baltimore Development Corporation
- Tammi Thomas, Chief Development & Marketing Officer, TEDCO
Because MEDA is a statewide association dedicated to bringing quality programs to our members on the diverse topic of Economic Development, Program Committee Members are involved in program development based on their specialties.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the committee to bring your expertise in either of these topics, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com or call 410-347-1246