Program Development Committee
The Program Development Committee plans quarterly conferences with great enthusiasm, creating content, securing speakers, and coordinating logistics. They also support MEDA’s Vice President in the development of the Annual Conference. Members of this committee may also serve on the Economic Development Week sub-committee.
Committee members understand the practice of economic development and its partner disciplines, maintain a network of speaker contacts, and dedicate the time required to develop quality programs. The Committee has at least three face-to- face meetings and several conference calls per year in preparation for the conference, with additional work completed via phone and e-mail. MEDA makes every effort to populate this committee with regional representatives.
- Janice Riley, TIC Manager, Hagerstown Community College
- Kiesha Haughton, Director, Maryland Women’s Business Center
- John Genakos, Director of Development, MEDCO
- Bonnie Green, Executive Director, The Patuxent Partnership
- Shelly Gross-Wade, President & CEO, FCS First Financial
- Brandon Hesson, Associate Director of Economic Development, City of Cambridge
- Karen L. Holt, Director, Harford County Office of Economic Development
- Shannon Landwehr, CEO, Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore
- Chris Moyer, Economic Development Coordinator, Cecil County Office of Economic Development
- Amy E. Seitz, Director, Community Access and Partnerships, Maryland Department of Housing & Community Development
- Julie Woepke, Assistant Director, Maryland Department of Commerce