Join the Association
Joining MEDA is an easy choice to make and an investment that begins to pay off right away. Review the membership levels below, and select the option that best suits your business. MEDA members work throughout the state and share the common goal of improving the state’s business climate. Members come from several diverse groups:
- Private sector professionals with an interest in economic development
- State officials involved in economic development, workforce development, community development, land planning, minority business, the environment, and other key areas
- Local public sector employees involved in economic development programs in counties and municipalities
- National and international economic development leaders, transportation leaders, business consultants, and educators
If you are a MEDA member who has retired or are in a transitional job search, please contact us at to learn more about our discounted renewal rates.
Benefits of MEDA Membership:
- Attend MEDA conferences at a reduced rate
- Professional Development offerings at a reduced rate
- Scholarships for tuition (IEDC Courses) for members-only
- Mentorship opportunities
- Special member prices for partner organization events
- Participate in the MEDA Awards program
- Opportunities for ongoing skills training
Click here to download the latest MEDA membership brochure.