MEDA Rising Star Award Nomination
The MEDA Rising Star Award honors an individual, age 40 and under, who has made a significant contribution to the economic development profession in Maryland. Consideration will be given to quality of service and impact on Maryland’s economy. This influence could be across the state OR within your community. Nominees must be a member of MEDA.
Nomination suggestions are submitted to the Awards Committee by members of the MEDA association prior to the MEDA Annual Conference. Potential inductees are nominated by the Awards Committee and submitted to the MEDA Board of Directors. Nominees must be 40 or under before December 31, 2021.
The honoree will be selected by vote of the full MEDA Board of Directors and installed at the MEDA Annual Conference during the Monday Banquet program (April 25, 2022). The honoree will be invited to participate in the Annual Conference as a guest of the membership.
- Complete and submit the online form below.
- Each award submission must be entered into the form below.
- You may nominate more than one individual.
- Include your reason for nomination in the space provided below, and describe why the nominee should receive the MEDA Rising Star award.
- DEADLINE EXTENDED: Friday, December 17, 2021
Each of the following criteria must be addressed (when completing the form below):
- Specific project involvement resulting in economic growth, including increased capital investment and employment for Maryland
- Volunteer or Leadership positions held within MEDA (committee participation, etc.)
- Community / volunteerism within the community at large
- Other special achievements that have had a positive impact on Maryland’s economy
WHEN YOU CLICK SUBMIT – YOU’LL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION ‘THANK YOU’ IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THIS… YOUR NOMINATION HAS NOT BEEN PROCESSED.
YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL. DO NOT CLOSE YOUR BROWSER UNTIL THIS OCCURS.