Volunteer of the Year Nomination
MEDA considers anyone who is not employed as a full-time economic developer as a volunteer. For the purposes of this award, nominees will be considered for their involvement in economic development during the previous calendar year or their work with an economic development organization over a period of years not necessarily limited to one project or one year.
Nominations for Volunteer of the Year are made by MEDA members to the Awards Committee, which then makes a recommendation to the MEDA Board of Directors. The Board of Directors then votes on a winner, who will be invited to attend the MEDA Annual Conference.
- Complete and submit the online form below.
- Each award submission must be entered into the form below.
- You may nominate more than one individual.
- Include your reason for nomination in the space provided below, and describe why the nominee should receive the Volunteer of the Year award.
- DEADLINE: Friday, December 6, 2019
Each of the following criteria must be addressed:
- Years of service supporting the economic development community in Maryland
- Service to the community and/or specific economic development agency/activity
- Leadership skills demonstrated
- Special achievements
*These criteria are also what the selection will be based upon.
WHEN YOU CLICK SUBMIT – YOU’LL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION ‘THANK YOU’ IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THIS… YOUR NOMINATION HAS NOT BEEN PROCESSED.
YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL. DO NOT CLOSE YOUR BROWSER UNTIL THIS OCCURS.