Volunteer of the Year Nomination
Each year, MEDA names a Volunteer of the Year in honor of an outstanding individual who has demonstrated leadership and made an impact on the economic development community in Maryland.
MEDA considers anyone who is not employed as a full-time economic developer as a volunteer. For the purposes of this award, nominees will be considered for their involvement in economic development during the previous calendar year or their work with an economic development organization over a period of years not necessarily limited to one project or one year.
Nominations for Volunteer of the Year are made by MEDA members to the Awards Committee, which then makes a recommendation to the MEDA Board of Directors. The Board of Directors then votes on a winner, who will be invited to attend the MEDA Annual Conference.
- Complete and submit the online form below.
- Each award submission must be entered into the form below.
- You may nominate more than one individual.
- Include your reason for nomination in the space provided below, and describe why the nominee should receive the Volunteer of the Year award.
- DEADLINE: Friday, December 10, 2021
Each of the following criteria must be addressed:
- Years of service supporting the economic development community in Maryland
- Service to the community and/or specific economic development agency/activity
- Leadership skills demonstrated
- Special achievements
*These criteria are also what the selection will be based upon.
AWARD - MEDA Volunteer of the Year Nomination
WHEN YOU CLICK SUBMIT – YOU’LL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION ‘THANK YOU’ IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THIS… YOUR NOMINATION HAS NOT BEEN PROCESSED.
YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL. DO NOT CLOSE YOUR BROWSER UNTIL THIS OCCURS.