The Daily Record: Women’s Leadership Summit
- This event has passed.
The Daily Record’s Women’s Leadership Summit will convene Top 100 Women, Leading Women and Maryland’s network of women professionals to learn about important topics facing women in business today, give back to the community and create mentoring relationships.
The Daily Record’s Leadership Summit features a powerhouse agenda of leadership activities and focuses on advancing community involvement.
Keynote Speaker Deborah Phelps
Contributing to a Brighter Future
Executive Director of the Education Foundation of the Baltimore County Public Schools, Inc. Deborah is a motivational speaker, author and widely recognized as an innovative, energetic and talented leader.
She is a 2014 recipient of the Top 100 Women award.
Space is limited.
$30 per ticket
$275 reserved table of eight with company signage
- Are you ready for your seat at The Table: Leadership preparedness for accessing highly visible boards and senior management positions
- Moderator: Karen Bond – Executive Alliance-President Elect
- Stephanie Hill – President, Greater Baltimore Committee Board of Directors and Senior Vice President, Lockheed Martin
- Ann Quinn – President, Executive Alliance
- Pat Lambert – Executive Alliance, Women on Corporate Boards
- Community engagement: How? Why? The benefit to you or your career.
- Moderator: TBA
- Ashley R. Valis, MSW – VIP List 2014, Executive Director, Community Initiatives and Engagement, University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Robin Saunders, Ed.D.– Executive Director, UMB CURE Scholars Program, University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Bronwyn Mayden, MSW– Assistant Dean, Continuing Professional Education, University of Maryland, Baltimore; Executive Director, Promise Heights, University of Maryland School of Social Work
- Creating an adaptive workforce to enable innovation and intrepreneurship for today’s fast changing times.
- Moderator: Hollis Thomases– Founder, ReinventionWorks
- Panelists: comprised of Baltimore-area female professionals / Top 100 Women
To learn more about sponsorship or participating in the nonprofit fair contact Haley Poling at 443-524-8161