Anne Arundel County Economic Development Corporation’s Business Appreciation Week
- This event has passed.
We are excited to announce that we are now accepting applications from for-profit businesses in Anne Arundel County that would like to be considered to be visited by AAEDC staff and ambassadors from other county departments during Business Appreciation Week (BAW), October 23-27. During the week, ambassador teams will visit local businesses throughout the county to learn about their successes and their challenges – and, most importantly, to thank them for their contributions to the Anne Arundel County economy.
For-profit businesses of all ages, sizes, and industries are encouraged to apply for 45-minute visits that are being offered in seven regions of the county at two times on each day of the week.
Visits will take place in each of the following seven areas of the county each day:
• West County: Odenton/Ft. Meade/Crofton
• Brooklyn Park/Glen Burnie
• Millersville/Severna Park/Arnold
• Edgewater/South County
Business visits will take place on the following days at the following times:
• Monday, October 23rd 1:00pm-1:45pm
• Monday, October 23rd 2:30pm-3:15pm
• Tuesday, October 24th 1:00pm-1:45pm
• Tuesday, October 24th 2:30pm-3:15pm
• Wednesday, October 25th 9:00am-9:45am
• Wednesday, October 25th 10:30am-11:15am
• Thursday, October 26th 1:00pm-1:45pm
• Thursday, October 26th 2:30pm-3:15pm
• Friday, October 27th 9:00am-9:45am
• Friday, October 27th 10:30am-11:15am