Baltimore County Manufacturing Virtual Job Fair
- This event has passed.
Recently unemployed? Looking for a new career opportunity? New to the job market?
Find a job to match your skills at our virtual job fair!
Presented by Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland, in partnership with Baltimore County Department of Economic & Workforce Development and Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC), this virtual job fair will connect job seekers with open positions at manufacturing companies in Baltimore County, MD.
About the Maryland Manufacturing Virtual Job Fair
- 15 participating Baltimore County manufacturing companies in the virtual exhibit hall.
- 100+ open jobs in operations, manufacturing, engineering, product development, finance, administration, sales, marketing, customer service and more.
- Connect with participating employers at their virtual exhibit booth through chat, audio call and video conferencing.
- No cost to register as a job seeker and connect with participating employers.
- Employers will have the opportunity to review job seeker resumes prior to the date of the Job Fair. Upload your resume and LinkedIn profile information today to capture their attention!