Baltimore Development Corporation
BDC Event: Business Succession 101 – The Art of Capturing Value Through Business Succession & Transitions
- This event has passed.
Baltimore Development Corporation presents Business Succession 101: The Art of Capturing Value Through Business Succession & Transitions.
Join us for a panel discussion featuring experts in succession planning. Complimentary continental breakfast included with admission. Panelists include:
- Michael Curry, Co-Managing Partner, Investment Banking – Seneca Creek Partners, LLC
- Andrew Seested, Senior Vice President, Wealth Advisor – Wells Fargo – The Private Bank
- Newt Fowler, Lawyer, Partner – Womble Bond Dickinson, LLP
- Greg Hogan, Director – SC&H Capital
- Allen P. Burrus, Owner of a family business – Allen & Son Moving & Storage, Inc.
- Moderator: Keith Burns, Co- Managing Partner & Director, Seneca Creek Partners, LLC
Special remarks by Mayor Catherine E. Pugh
*Street parking available*