Build Your Path Presents: Building Connections (Educators Panel)
- This event has passed.
Join us for a lively panel discussion from educators as they outline their efforts to teach, train and get people employed.
About this Event
Built environment industry employers are looking for talent at all levels. Educators are producing built environment talent at all levels. As an industry that is based on relationships, we are bringing these two very important groups together better understand each other to build relationships and create talent pipelines. Please join us for a lively panel discussion from educators as they outline their efforts to teach, train and get people employed.
Why Teachers Should Attend:
1. Build relationships with employers to get your students employed with internships, summer jobs and permanent positions.
2. Find members to serve on your Program Advisory Committees.
3. Learn from employers on what they are looking for.
Why Employers Should Attend:
1. Build relationships with educators to help fill open positions in your company.
2. Your chance to get involved with local school programs at the high school, apprenticeship, community college and university levels.
3. Learn from educators for what positions students are looking for.