Business Appreciation Week
- This event has passed.
Hosted by the Washington County Department of Business Development, Business Appreciation Week is the premier business event of the year and we’d like to recognize your business! Don’t miss this opportunity to:
- Get free marketing exposure
- Learn about resources to grow your business
- Network for business connections
- Showcase your products or services
- Share any concerns or potential issues you may have
- Receive two complimentary tickets to the Business Appreciation ‘Farm to Table’ Breakfast at the Springfield Barn held on Friday, October 25, 2019
We will bring a small team of ambassadors (3-4) from the County and local business community for a brief visit to thank you for doing business in Washington County, learn more about what you do, identify concerns or issues and share business resources. Visits will last no more than 30-40 minutes.
Be sure to sign up your business today–we are only visiting 60 business in Washington County! We will be in designated areas throughout the County Monday, October 21 – Thursday, October 24. Please click on the button below to complete the form so we can schedule your visit. Please have your response to us no later than October 3, 2019.
The Department of Business Development will send a follow-up email with the exact date and time of your scheduled visit. Contact Carmen Harbaugh at email@example.com or 240-313-2280 with any questions.
October 21, 2019 - October 25, 2019
Washington County, Maryland