Champions of MD Manufacturing Webinar #1 Maryland’s Contribution to the Fight Against COVID-19
- This event has passed.
Moderator: Mike Kelleher, Executive Director, MD MEP (Read Champion story here.)
- Mary Agnes Sheridan, Director of STEAM, Notre Dame Preparatory School*, Baltimore County
- Rick Wincek, VP of Operations, PATRIOT*, Calvert County
- Luke Chow, President & CEO, Prime Manufacturing Technologies, Howard County
- Marty Rosendale, CEO, Maryland Tech Council
* Winner of the 2020 Champions of Maryland Manufacturing People’s Choice Award in the “Fighting COVID-19” category. Get more People’s Choice Awards details here.
Maryland’s manufacturing ecosystem is playing a pivotal role in the fight against COVID-19. Whether it’s locally with the production of much-needed masks, hand sanitizer and medical gowns, nationally to meet the urgent and increased demand for hospital medical equipment and self-contained treatment “spaces” or globally in the race to develop a vaccine. Statewide, individuals and entities of all sizes are rising to the challenge with initiative, innovation and determination to mitigate the health and business risks presented by the novel Coronavirus. (Read all 2020 Champions of MD Manufacturing Fighting COVID-19 stories here.) Collectively, they illustrate the powerful and positive impact of Maryland manufacturing and the potential for Maryland to be a global leader on the manufacturing front. Join Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland (RMI) on November 24 as we talk with organization representatives, company executives, and industry leaders about:
- the profound impact Maryland is having on the fight against COVID-19
- strategies employed in the process
- what can be done to help Maryland scale and capitalize on the positive impact going forward
Cost: RMI Members – $0; RMI Non-members: $25
November 24 @ 9:30 am - 10:45 am