Free Small Business Digital Marketing Workshop
- This event has passed.
Small Business Digital Marketing Workshop
October 25, 2022, 8:30am – 4:30pm
Small Businesses can register here!
Space is limited, only 35 seats available!
Small Businesses (25 employees or less; however, all restaurants are permitted regardless of number of employees) are invited to join us for a full day in-person digital marketing workshop featuring instructor, Antonio Guerrero of Dott Digital Marketing.
This one-day workshop will be broken down into four sessions:
- Strategy – This includes creating Ideal Customer Profiles, how to craft a winning offer, and designing your customer journey map.
- Website – How to create a cash C.O.W (Conversion Optimized Website) that is built to be a 24/7 salesperson driving calls and form fills for your business.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – In this session, we will go over the fundamentals of Search Engine Optimization including how to create a Google Business Profile, On-page\technical SEO, and Off-Page SEO
- Paid Lead Generation – We discuss how to get started with Pay-per-click digital advertising. We will review the fundamentals as well as what pitfalls to avoid. In addition, will discuss how to get started with Google and Facebook advertising platforms and the benefits of one over the other.
Location & Schedule: North East Library, 485 Mauldin Ave, North East, MD 21901
On Oct. 25, 2022, check-in and continental breakfast to begin at 8:30am and the workshop will begin promptly at 9am.
Lunch will be served at Noon and the program will conclude at 4:30pm.
Who can attend: One person from any Cecil County small business having 25 employees or less (all restaurants are permitted regardless of number of employees) in any sector looking to expand their digital marketing footprint are invited to register. Space is limited to the first 35 registrants.
TO REGISTER and secure your spot, Click Here! Maximum capacity is 35!
Potential Grant Opportunity: Eligible attendees will be invited to apply for a small grant to implement a digital marketing campaign and/or engage a digital marketing consultant.Grant eligibility criteria and the application will be made available the day of the workshop.
About the instructor: Antonio has a 20-year + background in business, technology, sales, and marketing. For the last six years, he has been a Duct Tape Marketing Certified Master Consultant and a leader in that organization training and servicing other Marketing agencies. In addition, he has the following marketing certifications:
- Certified Digital Business Consultant
- Certified Customer Acquisition Specialist
- Certified Digital Marketing Strategist
- Certified Search Marketing Specialist
- Certified Sales Funnel Consultant
- Certified Professional Services Marketing Expert
- Certified Local Marketing Expert
- And more including certifications in copywriting, email marketing, social media, and e-commerce
Anotnio is also the author of Digital Marketing for Maryland Businesses: Proven Strategies & Tactics to grow your local business.
For all questions, please reach out to Sandra Edwards at email@example.com
Funding for this program provided by Upper Shore Regional Council.
Click the link for more information Small Business Digital Marketing Workshop!