Driving Revenue: Leveraging Technology to Capture Clients
- This event has passed.
Join us for a 5-week series held September 19 thru October 17, to implement a playbook of tools to build your client base.
- Are you leveraging tools to create more time and sales?
- When prospects ask “What do you do” or “Send me something”, what do you have to send?
- Are you using a Contact Relationship Manager to drive Revenue?
- Do you manage your pipeline to drive revenue or is it a neglected task?
- Are you approaching Account Management strategically?
- Are you leading your customers to maximize your offerings value?
If you are saying “no” to any of these questions, you might want to join the “Driving Revenue” sessions from September 19 thru October 17.
The following topics will be covered:
- One page -Marketing tool
- Contact Relationship Manager -HubSpot focused
- Pipeline management -Maximize your Revenue
- Account Management -Maintaining your Tribe
- Quarterly Business Reviews -Staying on Target
The program is structured to have each session build on the previous session to accelerate results. At the end of the program, you will have a Sales Operations plan specific to your company and offering. Please try to attend all but attending any will give your sales a boost!
Each session will run for 90 minutes, with 45-60 minutes of content and spirited discussion, followed by 30-45 minutes of Q&A covering all aspects of sales.
Independent of these sessions, presenter Frank Cook is available for a one-on-one session to discuss all aspects of Sales and Client success. You may schedule time with Frank using this link https://calendly.com/frank-5150.
Registration closes on September 18.