Economic Outlook Conference
- This event has passed.
Maryland’s Economic Forecast & the Economic Impact of the Craft Brewing Industry in Maryland
The Economic Outlook Conference (EOC) is RESI’s premier event. Started in 1995, the EOC focuses on the opportunities and threats associated with Maryland’s economy, and features economy-driven panel discussions and notable speakers from Maryland. Dr. Daraius Irani, Executive Director of RESI, chairs the EOC and presents the annual economic forecast for the region.
2014 Conference Highlights:
- Release of 2015 Economic Forecast for Maryland
- Networking with over 200 policy, economic development, and brewing professionals, entrepreneurs, and enthusiasts
- Short screenings of Brewmore | Baltimore – a recently released documentary chronicling the rich history of the beer industry in Baltimore
- A look at economics and the beer industry with Chief Economist of the National Beer Wholesalers Association in Washington, DC, Lester Jones
- An optional beer tasting with keynote Fred Crudder of Heavy Seas Beer