FSC First Event: Roundtable Series – Green Energy Roundtable
- This event has passed.
You are cordially invited to FSC First’s Executive Roundtable Series. This April 19th session is dedicated to local and regional Green Energy Companies.
FSC First is currently managing a $6 Million Pepco/Exelon Green Energy Sustainability Fund designed to support Green Energy Companies. As a result of their innovative and creative approaches, FSC First continues to support more than 3,200 local jobs by creatively leveraging private equity, traditional bank loans, and capital investments.
FSC First seeks to open a dialog with Green Energy companies to:
- Advance public/private investments in Green Energy and other innovative Green Technologies in Prince George’s County
- Provide Access To Capital in support of Green Energy
- Discuss advantages and disadvantages of the Green Energy Sustainability Fund
- Enhance the process for energy efficiency, improvements, and energy conservation efforts along with renewable energy measures
- Identify Green Business tax credits
Register today and be a part of this roundtable and help FSC First, help you.
Learn more about their new lending programs and geographic targets.
REGISTER NOW to confirm your attendance. For additional information, please call April Miller at (301) 893-4608 or send an email to email@example.com.