A partnership with MEDA, LMD and USM
Highlighting Economic Development and Higher Education in Maryland
- This event has passed.
Partnerships between higher education and economic development are key to Maryland’s economy. Join us for the second in a series of conversations that highlight these unique partnerships. Towson University plays a vital role as an anchor institution. TU supports businesses in the region, creates new opportunities for its students, and actively participates in efforts to drive innovation, small business growth, and fuel strategic “place-making” efforts. Join us as we highlight the value of partnerships and hear from Maryland’s economic development leaders and Dr. Kim Schatzel, President of Towson University.
Click here to view the draft agenda.
Parking & Facility Information at Towson University
- The event will take place on the 3rd floor of the University Union Building in the Chesapeake Rooms at Towson University
- Free parking is available to attendees in the Towsontown Garage. A parking attendant will greet you at the garage to hand you a parking pass. The physical address of the Towsontown Garage is 250 University Ave, Towson, MD 21204. Create your own google directions. There is no other parking available on campus for this meeting.
- The University Union Building is a short walk from the Towsontown Garage. Exit the garage from the 2nd level using the walkway leading to the College of Liberal Arts Building (CLA). Pass through the CLA Building and exit on the opposite side (see map directions). Once you leave the College of Liberal Arts Building – do not go up the stairs. Take an immediate right and follow the red brick path straight to the University Union Building. Please click here to view walking directions (map). Note when you arrive at the University Union Building, the entrance will be up the path on your left.
- Please let us know if you require accommodations. If you require assistance in getting from the Towsontown Garage parking site to the event site, please contact Towson’s Paratransit, 410-704-RIDE (7433)
- Free wifi is available on the TU campus. Please select “tu-openaccess”
- TU is a smoke-free campus.