IEDC: Economic Development Credit Analysis
- This event has passed.
This hands-on course presents business financing tools and available private financing options, as well as how the public sector can complement bank financing. You will learn how to stimulate private sector investment that results in the creation of permanent, private sector jobs and increased productivity. Course participants will also perform credit analysis by determining how well a company buys and sells to make a profit. Learn how to read financial reports, financial statements, balance sheets and profit and loss statements. Enroll now to understand the basics of structuring deals for small businesses that often combine public and private sector financing programs.
• Business credit analysis and deal structuring/restructuring
• Credit risk, maturity risk, rate risk and liquidity
• Determining if a firm is productive and profitable
• Analysis of small business lending programs
• Negotiation and loan packaging options
• Review lending programs
• Overview of real estate financing and lending tools
September 15 - September 17