International Economic Development Council
IEDC Event: 2018 Economic Future Forum
- This event has passed.
TOMORROW IS TODAY!
Wow! Summer is nearly here, and Buffalo Niagara is a place you will want to spend a part of it.
Attending the 2018 Economic Future Forum is the key to uncovering information about how future industries will impact the work that we as economic developers do. Technology has sped up our lives in unprecedented ways. Thankfully, we are able to foresee and predict the future with a lot more accuracy than our predecessors, which has given us an advantage. The next step is to position today’s resources for future growth, and this event will bring many of those elements to light.
Join the IEDC for the 2018 Economic Future Forum
Meet more than 300 professionals as you learn from thought-provoking speakers, all focused on illuminating the path toward higher quality economic development.
Your immediate gain:
• Access to rich dialogs focused on tomorrow’s trends and global shifts
• Participation in interactive sessions
• On–the–spot answers to your most challenging tasks
• In-depth insight on best practices based on real case studies
Plus, you’ll visit several area businesses and local economic development projects
Who benefits from this conference? Professionals that fall into dozens of categories, including:
• Regional, state, county and city economic development organizations
• Local elected officials, city and county management and planning
• Chamber of commerce and other business support agencies
• Community and neighborhood development organizations
• Utility companies and many more
Your action items?
1. See who else benefits by attending this event on the program page.
2. See how much you can save if you register today. Register by April 20 and save up to $120!
3. Book your hotel while the headquarters hotel room block is still available. Spaces will go fast.