Maryland Chamber’s Event: 50-Fest
- This event has passed.
It is an anniversary milestone that only happens once—and we certainly intend to celebrate with a bang!
The Maryland Chamber of Commerce presents 50-Fest, a celebration of its 50th anniversary, on November 1st. You won’t want to miss the festivities held at the Baltimore location that celebrates Maryland’s business history—the Museum of Industry.
50-Fest aims to bring together over 400 people, from government leaders to businesses across the state. No formal sit down dinner here, this will be an upbeat evening filled with fun entertainment, local food, beer, wine and spirits, hands-on activities, and more—all the while, celebrating Maryland businesses, how far we have come as a state, and the rich history of the Maryland Chamber!
50-Fest highlights include:
- A show-stopping skydiving performance by FasTrax
- Heart-pounding musical entertainment by the Baltimore Ravens marching band
- A “taste of Maryland” offered by Sagamore Distillery, Patapsco Distillery, Lyons Distillery, Old Westminster Winery, and Jail Break Brewery
- Raffles and prizes
- A relaxing networking lounge
- Great local food, awesome company, and more!
The party wouldn’t be the same without you!
Come—and bring your team too—for a dynamic evening celebrating Maryland business at a party that’s sure to be the talk of the town.