Maryland MEP Training Event: Exceptional Leader Training – Baltimore
- This event has passed.
The Exceptional Leader program is a high-impact, comprehensive, six month leadership mastery program geared toward established and emerging leaders and is ideal for supervisors, managers, and project managers. This program is designed to upgrade the management skills of leaders and dramatically increase their effectiveness.
Participants will meet twice each month from 2:30 – 5:00
- Module 1: Time management and productivity
- Module 2: Leadership coaching skills and performance management
- Module 3: Engaging and recognizing employees
- Module 4: Crucial conversations and communication in the workplace
- Module 5: Effective delegation, holding people accountable and driving consistent results
- Module 6: Leading at a higher level
This program has proven to be successful because the leaders have an opportunity to learn over the course of six months rather than all at once. This allows your leaders to go away each month and implement new skills deliberately and get the support they need along the way. Our program includes homework and accountability to ensure your leaders are applying their learning. This is truly an active and participatory workshop rather than a class where leaders are just learning principles and theory.
- Planning & Productivity – March 14, 2017
- Planning & Productivity – March 28, 2017
- Coaching & Developing – April 11, 2017
- Coaching & Developing – April 25, 2017
- Engaging Employees – May 9, 2017
- Engaging Employees – May 23, 2016
- Crucial Conversations – June 13, 2017
- Crucial Conversations – June 27, 2017
- Accountability & Results – July 11, 2017
- Accountability & Results – July 25, 2017
- Leading at a Higher Level – August 8, 2017
- Leading at a Higher Level – August 22, 2017
**This training is eligible for MD MEP’s Incumbent Worker Funding! All participants will be reimbursed $1,000 upon completion of this training**
Full payment for leadership training is due prior to the second class.