Maryland MEP Training Event: LEAN MANUFACTURING TRAINING
MD MEP and Transformation Solutions, Inc. are excited to partner to bring 3 new process improvement courses to the Maryland market. Each course will provide participants the opportunity to learn, apply and measure productivity improvements in various areas of the manufacturing operations. The Lean Manufacturing course will provide a foundation on the principles of Lean Manufacturing as well as the framework to apply these lessons within their production environment. Lean Office will take the same Lean Manufacturing concepts and help organizations apply them to the front office environment, focusing on improvements to the sales, administration and front office activities that often cause delays, overruns and excess work for companies. Finally, the maintenance management program offering will help companies apply Lean concepts and training to the maintenance activities within the organization.
Each course will meet 2x per week over a 4-week period for a total of 8 sessions. The courses are taught by the world-class instructors from Transformation Solutions. Each instructor brings a wealth of classroom training experience combined with real world industry expertise.
The objective of this training course is to:
- Train participants on the types of lean manufacutring and the impact on operations effectiveness and productivity.
- Provide participants a solid foundation in sound manufacturing practices and skills for operating the plant in accordance with Lean Manufacturing concepts.
- Improve individual professional skills relating to operating and managing the plant production processes.
- Improve productivity
- Improve schedule effectiveness
- Improve communications between parties
- Improve response to customer needs
- Improve inventory management
- Manage manufacturing costs
**This training is eligible for MD MEP’s Incumbent Worker Funding! All participants can be reimbursed up to 50% of the training costs, upon completion of the course.**
For more information, please contact Kerry Wells: