Maryland MEP Training Event: Lean Office
MD MEP and Transformation Solutions, Inc. are excited to partner to bring 3 new process improvement courses to the Maryland market. Each course will provide participants the opportunity to learn, apply and measure productivity improvements in various areas of the manufacturing operations. The Lean Manufacturing course will provide a foundation on the principles of Lean Manufacturing as well as the framework to apply these lessons within their production environment. Lean Office will take the same Lean Manufacturing concepts and help organizations apply them to the front office environment, focusing on improvements to the sales, administration and front office activities that often cause delays, overruns and excess work for companies. Finally, the maintenance management program offering will help companies apply Lean concepts and training to the maintenance activities within the organization.
Each course will meet 2x per week over a 4-week period for a total of 8 sessions. The courses are taught by the world-class instructors from Transformation Solutions. Each instructor brings a wealth of classroom training experience combined with real world industry expertise.
The objective of this training course is to:
- Educate participants on the concepts of lean office and the impace on operations support, customer and productivity.
- Provide participants a solid foundation in sound office practices and skills for supporting the plant operations in accordance with Lean Office practices.
- Improve individual professional skills relating to managing and executing the lean office practices.
- Improve productivity
- Improve front office effectiveness
- Improve communications between parties
- Improve response to customer needs
- Improve financial reporting
- Mange front office costs
**This training is eligible for MD MEP’s Incumbent Worker Funding! All participants can be reimbursed up to 50% of the training costs, upon completion of the course.**
Please note: the start date and time of this course will be determined once the course is filled.
For more information, please contact Kerry Wells: