MDSBDC Event: Ask a Business Lawyer Before Starting a Business
- This event has passed.
This small business legal workshop is design for startups as well as those already in business. When your business changes and grows, you need to be prepared to respond to those changes. If you are someone, concern about some of the legal issues in starting a business or issues that may arise in an existing and growing business. This workshop is for you to attend and asked a business lawyer.
- The choosing of the type of legal business entity
- Protecting your identity
- Understanding business contracts and leases
- 1099 versus W2 employees, what is the difference.
- Employment practices and pitfalls – and how to avoid employment problems
- and many more legal issues that small businesses encounter every day
January 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm