MDSBDC Event: Developing an Effective Business Plan
- This event has passed.
A well crafted plan will act as a blueprint to build, maintain or expand your business and also be used to present your company as a viable and sustainable business entity in the loan application process.
Key sections of a business plan include: an executive summary, the business description, management, employees, operations and suppliers, customer and market analysis (marketing, competition, location), plan strategy (including a SWOT Analysis), loan request and financial statements (balance sheet, operating statement, personal finances, cash flow).
Topics of Discussion:
- Key sections of a business plan
- Moving ideas from mind to paper in a clear, concise manner
- Tips on effectively presenting your plan
- How Business plans are evaluated in the loan application process.
- Presenting your plan in an integrated and coordinated manner.
- Addressing business weaknesses and opportunities