MDSBDC Event: SBA WOSB/EDWOSB Government Certification
- This event has passed.
The WOSB Federal Contract Program was implemented in February 2011 with the goal of expanding opportunities for WOSBs to win Federal contracts by providing a level playing field for WOSBs to compete. It is also intended to assist Federal agencies to meet the contracting goals for WOSBs. The Program allows WOSBs to compete for set-aside contracts or receive sole source awards in industries where women-owned small businesses are substantially underrepresented. It also enables Economically Disadvantaged WOSBs (EDWOSBs) to compete for set-aside contracts or receive sole source awards in industries where women-owned small businesses are underrepresented.
Here are topics that will be discuss and you will benefit in attending the workshop:
- Companies that want to learn more about the contracting process
- Identifying Opportunities
- Meeting the Buyers
- Finding the Right Partner
- Sole Source Contracting
- RFP/RFQ Cycle
- Five Selling Strategies
- Registered WOSB and EDWOSB contractors and those who desire to be so.
- Companies that want more contracts as well as those who desire their first contract
January 16, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Anne Arundel Economic Development Corporation (AAEDC)
2660 Riva Road, Suite 200
Annapolis, MD 21401