MES Event: Environmental Business Leadership Conference
- This event has passed.
U.S. environmental businesses generate nearly $400 billion a year in revenue and employ almost 2 million Americans, creating a greener, sustainable future for Maryland and the nation.
Join us and network with top public and private sector executives from Maryland’s environmental business sector, including many of the region’s leading environmental services and products companies.
Hear from respected industry experts to learn about the latest environmental business and product innovations, technologies, and opportunities.
Don’t miss Maryland’s premier environmental business event of the year!
- Environmental Technology
- Dredging & Restoration
- Renewable Energy
- Solid Waste Management & Recycling
- Geospatial & Engineering Services
- Funding Resources
- Environmental Compliance and Monitoring
- Water and Wastewater Operations
- Read More…
- Larry Hogan, Governor, Maryland (Invited)
- Ben Grumbles, Secretary, Maryland Department of the Environment
- Denise Naguib, Vice President, Sustainability & Supplier Diversity, Marriott International
- Craig Fuller, CEO & Chairman, The Fuller Company
- Matthew R. Stanton, Vice President, Global Public Policy, Under Armour
- Ellington E. Churchill, Jr., Secretary, Maryland Department of General Services
- Chris Correale, Director of Harbor Development, MDOT Maryland Port Administration
- Susan Robinson, Senior Public Affairs Director, Waste Management
- Mary Beth Tung, Director, Maryland Energy Administration
- Jeff Salkin, News Anchor, Maryland Public Television
- Read More…
Attire: Business or business casual
Cancellations, exchanges, and refunds are permitted up to 30 days before the event.
July 19, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Westin Hotel
100 Westgate Circle
Annapolis, MD 21401
Book a Special Rate at the The Westin Hotel
* The Westin Hotel Annapolis is the EBLC host hotel. A limited number of special rate rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis through June 18.
For additional information or assistance, please contact Angie Irwin at (410) 729-8207.