MIC Event: Cyber Safety Program for Small Businesses
- This event has passed.
Please join Maryland Innovation Center (MIC) CISO-In-Residence, Jason Taule for this informational program in our Executive Briefing series. This program is designed to help MIC Resident, Affiliate, and Circle company owners as well as senior leadership of regional SMBs address one of their organization’s most pressing business challenges – information protection and risk management.
This session will help business owners and senior company leadership:
- Validate that you’re doing all you should to protect your company
- Learn about risks to which your data and operations are exposed
- Make carefully reasoned and defensible decisions
- Fulfill your due diligence and due care requirements
- Ensure the integrity/value of intellectual property and information assets
- Protect data customers entrust to your organization for safekeeping
- Understand and satisfy credentialing requirements of the MIC Cyber Assurance Seal (as applicable)
- Qualify for cyber liability insurance at reduced premium levels
- Shorten the sales cycle and meet third party expectations
Registration will close on March 29 at 11 PM and will be held in person.