MIC Event: Exceeding Sales Goals in 2022
- This event has passed.
As we dive into the new year, have you asked yourself the following questions?
- Have I set my 2022 marketing and sales goals?
- My goals are set but do I have a plan prepared to reach those goals?
- Is my plan executable?… with monthly contact goals and attainable revenue/sales goals?
If you are saying “no” to any of these questions, you might want to join the “Exceeding Sales Goals in 2022” sessions. Sessions will start April 19 thru May 24.
The following topics will be covered:
1. Converting Revenue goals into attainable sales targets.
2. Creating Value Statements and Setting appointments.
3. Handling objections and closing on business.
4. Qualifying questions and streamlining your sales.
5. Forecasting and pipeline.
6. Negotiating and closing.
The program has been structured to have each session build on the previous session to accelerate results. Please try to attend all but attending any with give your a sales boost!
Each session will run for 90 minutes, with 45-60 minutes of content and spirited discussion, followed by 30-45 minutes of Q&A covering all aspects of sales.
Independent of these session, presenter Frank Cook is available for one-on-one session to discuss all aspects of Sales and Client success by connecting with him at Calendly. You may schedule time with Frank using this link https://calendly.com/frank-5150
Please note, this is a 6 week series, held on April 19, April 26, May 3, May 10, May 17, and May 24. Registration is limited and will close on April 18. This event will be virtual.