PATHWAYS TO BUSINESS GROWTH & EXPANSION – PERMITTING – YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO IT ALONE
- This event has passed.
Looking to grow and expand your business in Prince George’s County? Come hear from permitting, licensing and economic development experts to better understand how to successfully reach your build out and Use and Occupancy goals. Gain a clear understanding of how to navigate the business licensing and permitting processes for private properties, commercial properties, and home-based businesses, as well as fire and food safety processes. Learn how to better plan for and calculate business expansion costs and timelines.
Join PGCEDC for this Lerch Early Brewer sponsored program “PATHWAYS TO BUSINESS GROWTH & EXPANSION – PERMITTING – YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO IT ALONE”
- Nicole Reece, Business Development Office, DPIE, Director’s Office
- Clarence Moseley, Permits Center Manager, DPIE Permits & License Division
- James Reilly, Contract Project Coordinator III, Office of the Fire Marshall
- Myra Leonard, DPIE Environmental Health Specialist, Health Plan Review Section Supervisor
- Debra Freeman, Chief of Food Protection, Prince George’s County Department of Health
What You’ll Learn:
- How to Avoid common pitfalls by walking through the licensing and permitting process with step-by-steps insights
- How the new online portals and expedited processes can save you time and money
- More about the 3rd Party review process
- The inspector’s role, and food and fire safety processes