RMI Event: Why Maryland Manufacturing Matters!
- This event has passed.
- Hear from leaders representing diverse manufacturing operations in Maryland on Why Maryland Manufacturing Matters.
- Hear How RMI and Maryland Public Television (MPT) are Working Together to Promote a Positive Image of Maryland Manufacturing.
- See a Sneak Preview – MPT Promotional Video on Maryland Manufacturing and Details of a Plan for a 13-part TV series.
- Celebrate Maryland Manufacturing and Meet the People & Programs Supporting Our Industry.
- Sponsors get Videotaped for RMI Outreach Efforts and Tell Us Why Maryland Manufacturing Matters.
- Enjoy – Food, Fun and Fabulous Friends
RMI has ramped up its game to help promote the image of Maryland Manufacturing. We’ve recently honored the Champions of Maryland manufacturing to help Marylanders appreciate the profound impact of manufacturing on our communities and on our economy. Through this new partnership with Maryland Public Television (MPT), our plan is to have a continuous TV outreach effort over a 13-part series to tell the story of Why Maryland Manufacturing Matters to help create strong advocates for our industry.
Enjoy a beautiful night of networking with the RMI Board of Directors and other leaders of business, government, education and the non-profit sectors.
Be part of the movement to promote a positive image of manufacturing. Interested in sponsoring, contact Peter Gourlay at 443-275-2489 or email him firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsors will be videotaped at the event and videos posted on the RMI website