RMI: The Future Impact of the 4th Industrial Revolution on Maryland Manufacturing
- This event has passed.
As RMI Kicks Off 2018, Join an Industry Stakeholders Discussion on the Technology and Talent Required for Manufacturers to Compete in the 21st Century.
The 4th Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0) is radically changing manufacturing today as companies move from analog to digital worlds. Join this community conversation with thought leaders to explore issues and opportunities for manufacturers and find out how, or if, Maryland is properly addressing this global transition.
• Join the conversation on Industry 4.0’s digital transformation and the “Techtonic Shift”.
• Discuss Maryland resources needed to address the needs of manufacturing companies embracing technologies like IoT, 3d printing/scanning, big data, cyber security, robotics, material science, and more.
• See Star Academy demos of Drones, Robotics, Virtual Reality, 3d Printing, 3D Scanning, and drones
• Watch Arnold Packaging‘s Ready Robot “pour you a beer.”
Thought Leader Perspectives:
- Aris Melissaratos, Dean, Brown School of Business and Leadership, Stevenson University – Our future
- Suzy Ganz, President, Lion Brothers – Going Digital Means Profits
- David Eschbach, Senior Project Leader- Smart Factory, Stanley Black & Decker – 4.0 at SBD –
- Mary Steinebrunner, General Manager, Dunlop Protective Footwear USA– material science
- George Davis, CEO, TEDCO – Innovation
- Adam Porter, Director, Fraunhofer USA – 4.0 Technologies and Tools
- W. Donald Walker III, Branch Manager, Baltimore Kelly Services – talent trends
January 17, 2018 3:00-6:00 PM Star Academy, Timonium Early Bird Pricing Until December 20nd
RMI Members $50.00 Non Members $65.00 Register: www.rmiofmaryland.com