TPP/ANA Event: Panel
- This event has passed.
Thursday, September 27, 2018
5:00 p.m. hors d’oeuvres and libations, 5:30 p.m. panel begins, conclusion 7:00 p.m.
Patuxent River Naval Air Museum, Flight Tech Hall (building behind newer facility)
22156 Three Notch Road, Lexington Park, MD 20653
Business casual/military uniform of the day
Keynote/Moderator (confirmed): Mr. Daniel Nega, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy, Air Programs
- $15.00 per person must be paid by 12PM, Tuesday, September 11, 2018 by credit card (VI/MC) on this site or by cash or check delivered or mailed to:
- The Patuxent Partnership, 22335 Exploration Drive, Suite 1035, Lexington Park, MD 20653
- Online advance registrations, without received payment will be $25.
- Registrations received at the door will be $25.
- Sorry, no refunds. Any proceeds after expenses go to The Association of Naval Aviation’s Squadron #18’s scholarship fund and other STEM programs and initiatives in Southern Maryland.