TU Event: BTU Partnerships Showcase
- This event has passed.
The BTU Partnerships Showcase is the best opportunity to connect with TU and explore, initiate, or expand partnerships and collaborations.
Towson University is committed to positive impacts, making a difference, and transforming lives in Greater Baltimore — but we don’t do this work alone. We do it through partnerships. We do that through BTU — Partnerships at Work For Greater Baltimore.
The BTU Partnerships Showcase is TU’s largest annual event focused on highlighting the exciting work happening in partnership with nonprofits, schools, healthcare organizations, government, and business. This is an opportunity to meet TU faculty, researchers, and administrators to further existing projects and identify future collaborations.
The BTU Partnerships Showcase is an open house and a chance to:
- EXPLORE BTU’s five impact areas—equitable education, community development, competitive economy, health and well-being, and arts and culture.
- LEARN why community matters to TU—an ongoing commitment to strengthen TU’s connections with community and business partners.
- CONNECT with leaders from TU centers, programs, and departments—all deeply involved with university-community partnerships.
- NETWORK with other community partners—all working to make Greater Baltimore a better place to live, work, and learn.
- CELEBRATE partnership successes—long time partners and the collective work will be highlighted throughout the event.
Join faculty, researchers, and administrators to network, explore opportunities, and expand partnerships.
Tuesday, April 24, 2018 | 11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m. | SECU Arena
April 24, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
8000 York Rd
Towson, MD 21252