Young Leaders Virtual Happy Hour
- This event has passed.
Quarantine got you down? Bummed about missing the MEDA Annual Conference?
MEDA Young Leaders is going virtual! Join us for our first ever MEDA Young Leaders virtual happy hour May 13, 4-6pm. This is your chance to connect with your economic development peers across Maryland in an informal setting. We had lots of exciting events planned for you this year, but like our local businesses we will have to pivot. So grab your favorite drink and meet us at your computer! We ask that you come prepared to share some insight on your local community. Think about:
- has your EDO created any in office programs to help businesses during the pandemic?
- how has your local community been affected?
- could there be a need for collaboration on any widespread projects during this time?
- any unique stories you’d like to share with the group?
- how can MEDA Young Leaders group best support you this year virtually?
- what’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
- habits you’ve picked up during quarantine- good and/or bad?
Meeting link will be sent immediately after you complete the registration form below.
This event is only open to MEDA Young Leaders. To join the group, please visit the Young Leaders page.