2017 Chesapeake Basic Economic Development Course
The Chesapeake Basic Economic Development Course provides an introduction to the fundamentals of economic development. The course is designed to prepare participants for the challenges they face in the practice of developing communities.
The course will highlight the key aspects in an economic developer’s career:
- Managing Economic Development Offices
- Strategic Planning
- Business Retention & Expansion
- Finance for Economic Development
- Marketing & Business Attraction
- Neighborhood Revitalization
- Workforce Development
- Small Business & Entrepreneurship
Lofton Scholarships are available to MEDA members. Click here to learn how to apply for a Lofton Scholarship.
PARKING: Harbor Park Garage 55 Market Pl, Baltimore, MD 21202
CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: MEDA cannot refund payments after July 1, 2017.
July 24 - July 27
Baltimore City Community College – Harbor Campus
710 E. Lombard Street
Baltimore, MD 21202