Emergency Suppliers Needed in Response to COVID-19
The Maryland Department of Commerce is working closely with the Maryland Emergency Management Agency (MEMA) to organize emergency suppliers of equipment and services that may aid in the response to the COVID-19 crisis. To be added to the list, please take the following actions:
FIRST, FILL OUT THE EMERGENCY VENDOR DATABASE FORM
If you are a U.S.-based company, please fill out this form. This form will allow us to identify you was an emergency vendor in response to the COVID-19 crisis.
If you are an international-based company, please fill out this form AND contact the Commerce International Trade and Investment Team member who represents your region.
- East Asia – Felicia Pullam | email@example.com
- Africa, Middle East & South Asia – Brian Castleberry | firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Americas – Michael Howley | email@example.com
- Europe, Australia & New Zealand – Andrew Kreinik | firstname.lastname@example.org
ALSO, COMPLETE THE RFI
Please complete the RFI online. After clicking the link, please click the “Add to My Solicitations” tab and answer all required questions. If you already have an account, just log in.
Please consider the following information before completing the steps above.
- We do not provide resource request lists but do accept summaries from companies offering goods and services.
- All suppliers must be vetted before being entered into the Emergency Supplier Database so please discourage middlemen and consultants from contacting MEMA, and instead, have them pass this information to the supplier. An appropriate command staff member will vet the company’s credentials.
For any technical issues with the RFI online form contact: email@example.com