RFP: MEDA Awards Video Production
The Maryland Economic Development Association (MEDA) is a non-profit entity that works to promote economic development by enhancing the knowledge and skills of its members and encourages partnerships and networking among those committed to bringing jobs and investment to Maryland.
MEDA is looking for a videography partner to create 6-9 videos that will highlight the 2018 MEDA Award winners. The MEDA Awards recognize the people, programs and projects that bring economic prosperity to Maryland.
- MEDA is looking for approximately 90-second videos that highlight each award winner.
- MEDA contractor (Platinum PR) will serve as the producer and will setup all interviews and be onsite to conduct interviews with all subjects.
- The MEDA contractor will schedule the individuals and locations for all interviews. We will strive for one location per video with all subjects coming to one location.
- We need to understand the flexibility and other options of the videographer partner about how to handle multiple interviews / locations across the state of Maryland.
- MEDA will coordinate a production schedule in early February 2018.
- Videos will include interviews from approximately 3-4 individuals who will tell the story about the award winner (person or project).
- The MEDA contractor will also be responsible for researching and finding photographs for B-roll.
- The videos are revealed at the MEDA Annual Conference & Awards Banquet on Monday, April 30, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency in Cambridge, Maryland.
- The videos are then uploaded to the MEDA YouTube Channel for future usage and sharing.
- You can see previous award videos here – https://www.youtube.com/user/MEDAVideosMD
- If you have a studio where subjects could come for their interview / participation, please detail how you envision this process. How will this impact the price? Where is your studio? Is parking free? Do you have a green screen or other background options?
- Please note pricing for travel
- Please submit pricing estimates for individual videos and package options
- Please submit links to examples of past work
- Single or multi-camera shoots will be considered. Please prepare your proposal so we understand our options and your best recommendation.
- Video footage and interviews collected will remain property of MEDA. All raw footage will be provided to MEDA on a flash drive.
- MEDA is also willing to trade sponsorship opportunities in exchange for a discounted rate.
- Final videos must be delivered by April 20, 2018.
Questions about this RFP can be submitted to email@example.com or you can call 301-358-9255.
Deadline to respond to this RFP is September 22, 2017. Please submit your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MEDA team will select a vendor by September 30, 2017.