Nine Members Graduate from Leadership Maryland Class of 2017
Nine MEDA members—including two members of the Board of Directors—recently graduated from Leadership Maryland as part of the Class of 2017!
Each member took part in an intensive program of seven two-day sessions designed to cultivate the interest, statewide knowledge, and leadership capacities of each participant. The members traversed Maryland to focus and learn about economic development, education, health and human services, criminal justice, the environment, and multi-culturalism and diversity within the state.
We here at MEDA would like to congratulate:
- John Genakos, Director of Development at the Maryland Economic Development Corporation;
- Heather Gramm, MEDA Board of Directors Vice-President and Assistant Director of The Frederick County Office of Economic Development;
- Shannon Landwehr, President and CEO of the Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore;
- Roy McGrath, Director/CEO of Maryland Environmental Service;
- Merry Mears, MEDA Board of Directors Membership Co-chair and Director of Worcester County Economic Development;
- Signe Pringle, Managing Director of The Division of International Investment and Trade;
- Jimmy Rhee, Special Secretary of Minority Affairs;
- Christine Ross, President and CEO of The Maryland Chamber of Commerce; and
- Andrew Sargent, Senior Business Development Representative at the Maryland Department of Commerce for the Western Region of Maryland for their outstanding achievement!
Each member did a fantastic job and we are proud of their accomplishments as economic leaders within the state of Maryland!