Announcing the 2013 MEDA Award Winners!
MEDA is please to announce the 2013 MEDA Awards Winners! Congratulate the nominees and selected individuals and projects!
Show your support by congratulating your economic development team or a fellow MEDA member by placing an ad in the 2013 MEDA Awards Guide.
Individual Award Winners:
- Hall of Fame: M.J. “Jay” Brodie
- Life Member: David W. Edgerley
- Volunteer of the Year: Albert Lampert
- Economic Development Program: Foundation and Creation of the Annapolis Economic Development Corporation (AEDC)(Nominated by: Annapolis Economic Development Corporation)
- Economic Development Marketing: User Focused Web-based Marketing (Nominated by the Howard County Economic Development Authority)
- Economic Development Project: McHenry Row (Nominated by: Baltimore Development Corporation)
- Economic Development Project: The Evolution Public House (Nominated by: Salisbury-Wicomico County Economic Development, Inc.)
For the first time, MEDA is seeking congratulatory ads to appear in the 2013 MEDA Awards Guide. The 2013 MEDA Awards Guide will be given to over 250 economic development professionals and attendees at the MEDA Awards Ceremony on April 29, as part of the 2013 MEDA Annual Conference at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay in Cambridge.
MEDA Awards Guide Ad Pricing:
Full Page (color) = $500
Half Page (color) = $250
Quarter Page (color) = $125
MEDA Awards Guide Ad Deadlines:
The deadline to reserve your ad is April 1, 2013.
All artwork must be received by April 5, 2013.
To reserve your ad and email artwork, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All ads are in full color, CMYK and should be emailed as a high resolution PDF.
Click here to learn more about the MEDA Awards program.